Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Pepper plants peppered with purple spots

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:35:30 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

Sigh. So now the pepper are covered in purple spots. All my plants have
big purple spots on the leaves. They were not there yesterday.

Must admit this is turning out to be a bad year. New pots, fresh planting
mix, natural fertilizer. I read a lot about container gardening and thought
I was doing it right. And I'll probably not try again next year.

I may raise Rottweilers instead.

One day folks will believe when I say home vegetable gardening is a
hobby, not a way to save money on produce.