Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Pepper plants peppered with purple spots

Paul M. Cook wrote:
"EVP MAN" wrote in message

If your sure it's bugs, I'd forget natural or growing organic. I'd
hit them with Sevin and be done with it. Bet if most organic
growers wanted to be honest, they no doubt lose 2/3 of their crops
each year to bugs!

True organic is a challenge. For example I planted marigolds in the
tomato planters to discourage bugs. The bugs ate them.

Snails Loooove marigolds

So do you know what those black/purple spots could be? Would a
picture help?

Paul

Yes

David