Old 04-06-2010, 02:26 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] hanrahan398@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default advice sought on buying a plot to farm self-sufficiently & liveon

On Jun 4, 2:07*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 11:45 am, wrote:

Veganism is as unnatural as the steak
diet so popular with other people, and it's extremely hard to avoid
malnutrition. In particular, B12 deficiency is a serious risk, so
supplements are needed.

Three slices of marmite on toast for breakfast each day give a person
ample B12.

It comes from a factory,
a factory where none vegans work,
therefore animals have been exploited to make marmite.
You can also be sure they employ mouse killers and insect killers, not
really a vegan product, but none are if you actually get down to it.

I'm not a vegan, but I'm happy to let vegans define what a vegan is.

Michael