Old 04-06-2010, 04:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default advice sought on buying a plot to farm self-sufficiently & live on

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:15:25 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

But don't ever - EVER - give me cauliflower!

Not even with 90% cheese content?

I must admit I had a girlfriend who made wonderful cauliflower cheese.
She used lots of strong cheese and also had the most beautiful eyes,
which helped me forget completely that I was eating cauliflower. She
could have fed me almost anything ... and probably did. Sigh. ;-)

My children used to say (correctly) that I was the only person they
knew who made pink cauliflower cheese - with yellow cheese. Add
enough cayenne and even that becomes interesting ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.