Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
BruceKGeist

Default Photo of my overpopulated aquarium...

Beautiful shot. You have a wonderful looking tank! Your mix of plants and
fish is stunning.

You know I really love cardinal tetras. I don't think there is a more
beautiful fish -- salt or freshwater. I bought a dozen or so, but I never see
them! (I think I only have five left, but I don't know for sure!) They hide in
my tank behind plants. Every so often I get a glimpse, and that is it.

I think cardinals and angels don't mix. Though I have never seem them pick on
the cardinals, I am guessing the angels in my tank are what intimidates the
cardinals. Apparently Discus get along well with cardinals, judging from you
tank pic..

A question for you: do you have to raise a discus specially so that they are
not always hiding? I had heard that a discus raised in a bare tank is more
likely to be up front and visible within a heavily planted tank after they are
mature. Also, What temperature do you keep your water?
-Bruce