Old 05-06-2010, 03:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default My Feelings About Organic

(EVP MAN) wrote in
:

Organic is good as long as you can eliminate all the other
toxins in your life which I feel is impossible. The air we
breathe is toxic. If you eat meat, was that steak you just had
raised on organic grain? Was that beef steer injected with a
growth hormone?

get out of the city. grow your own meat. grass fed beef is *way*
better than supermarket meat.

How about the water you drink? I'm sure you
wouldn't think of drinking tap water with all the chemicals
added such as chlorine and fluoride to help save your teeth. OK,
so it's spring water you purchase as the local grocery market
instead. Does that mean that there are no chemicals leeching
into the spring through the ground? The plastic bottle that the
water came in, does it contain any toxins that could harm you?

EPA is pretty tight on water that gets sold, but my water comes from
wells, which i have tested annually for chemicals, toxins & bacteria.

My point being, some people carry organic to the extreme!

exteremists exist everywhere. we all die. organic food tastes better.
life is short, so eat good stuff.
lee