Old 05-06-2010, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weed free garden anyone?

Does anyone have a weed free garden? I keep hoeing mine as they appear
and certainly before they get to seed but there must be a huge number of
seeds already in the soil. After a good shower of rain a blanket of them
always appears. Mainly chickweed. I've heard the old saying "One years
seeds seven years weeds". Has anyone had a long established garden that
is now weed free?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.