Old 05-06-2010, 08:38 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post

I certainly don't see why not. Is your double flower like the one here -
i.e. not nodding and a fine colour?

--
An interesting question! The double flower is not nodding, whereas the rest of the flowers are. They're all the same G rivale colour, but at the deeper end of that colour range. Much the same colour as your pic looks on my computer.

I was up at Salt Lake Quarry again yesterday, and once again saw a cristate G rivale (not the same plant as I saw before), and that was almost red in flower.