Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM
M Froggatt M Froggatt is offline
Registered User

Location: Ripley, Derbyshire.

We tried this a couple of years ago with half oak ex whisky barrels. Apart from the car reeking of whisky for a week after bringing them home, we never got any fish to survive for very long. Eventually we bought black plastic tubs that fit the barrel perfectly. Not a long lived project, always cleaning the bloody things out, the dogs always drinking the water and eating my dwarf bullrushes. They look great now though...........one has Runner Beans in it and the other Pelargoniums.

Martin
Good growing,

Martin Froggatt