Old 06-06-2010, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Tomatoes

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:46:43 +0000 (UTC), piedmont wrote:

I have a tiny garden, actually one bush tomato in a 10 gallon pot.
Well I'm fed up with the commercial tomatoes, year after year I get
nothing! This year instead of an indeterminate I went with a bush.
Getting rampant bottom rot, tomato turns black on bottom and works all
the way up, I added calcium as in crushed up tums, I fertilize with
special tomato fertilizer and have watered frequently. Its not too late
to get another already started tomato, any suggestions!

I remember as a kid tomatoes were easy and always good. What the heck can
I do! I want tomato this year!!!!!!

Next year I'm going back to Amish Heritage!!!!!!!

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p...ver/index.html

Good pictures and information here.
--
USA