Old 06-06-2010, 10:54 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default advice sought on buying a plot to farm self-sufficiently & live on

"Bruce" wrote in message
On 5 Jun 2010 20:38:44 GMT,
wrote:
In uk.rec.gardening Bruce wrote:
I must admit I had a girlfriend who made wonderful
cauliflower cheese.
She used lots of strong cheese and also had the most
beautiful eyes,
Ok, for a moment then I thought we were getting the most odd
(and not
vegetarian) cauliflower cheese recipe ever!

I'm sorry to disappoint you.
(I have said that to *so many* women!)

I think I can honestly say that I'm more relieved than
disappointed!

I did eat sheep's eyes once, in Jordan. They are supposed to
be a
delicacy, but I was very sick afterwards.

STWNFI and I intended trying the local guinea pig delicacy in
Cusco, Peru. But once sat in the restaurant and seeing it being
served we chickened out as it looked more like road kill!

Mike