Old 06-06-2010, 06:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default advice sought on buying a plot to farm self-sufficiently & live on

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:54:00 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:
"Bruce" wrote

I did eat sheep's eyes once, in Jordan. They are supposed to
be a delicacy, but I was very sick afterwards.

STWNFI and I intended trying the local guinea pig delicacy in
Cusco, Peru. But once sat in the restaurant and seeing it being
served we chickened out as it looked more like road kill!

Eww.

I don't like eating any dish that looks like the animal it was made
from. So forget things like lobster claws and quails. I don't
particularly like chicken legs and wings for the same reason. I can
just about manage lamb or pork chops.