Old 06-06-2010, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default While rooting through the shed:-

alan.holmes wrote:
"RG" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 May 2010 22:09:26 +0100, alan.holmes
wrote:

wrote in message
In article LGvMn.28769$9J1.20264@hurricane,
alan.holmes wrote:
As one does every 20 years or so, I can across a HUGE bag of something
called 'Phosphoric Acid' which I obviously bought for some use, but
what
was
it used for?
Dissolving human bones and teeth after you have turned the rest of
their bodies into meat pies.
Interesting, but I somehow do not think I would have bought it dissolve
parts of bodies, I'm sure it would have been bought to use in the garden,
but what for?

Phosphoric Acid is a constituent of Coca Cola and other similar drinks,
added to give it the 'bite'.
Yes, it does rot your teeth.

I wonder why you bothered to send an article which is so childish and
stupid.

Happens to be true - all of it.

--
Rusty