Old 07-06-2010, 02:40 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Demon Pond Turns 10

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:01:59 EDT, JB wrote:

On 6/2/2010 6:50 AM, ~ jan wrote:
We can play where's Waldo. (Where's ~ jan, in this case).

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...on-garden.html
Click on the before picture. Only one female there... so you know who that
is. But where is she in the new picture? ~ jan ;-)
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

In the blue windbreaker with the round shades!?

The Winner! As my DH said, the one closest to the pond... to fall in!

Joe, did you get the link to work? You needed to add the letters that got
cut off in the wrap-around. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us