Old 07-06-2010, 11:17 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
Hi all

Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows somewhere that sells a good selection of culinary herbs to plant (not from seed). The nurseries I've visited have been very disappointing for herbs.

I'm in East Leeds but anywhere within 15miles would be fine. I'm not after anything too obscure; Moroccan Mint, Greek oregano, Basil Mint, broad leaf thyme, Greek sage, Mace and good old Rosemary.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
You've tried High Trees I presume? They won't have all but they may have some.

btw - what is mace in this context? - I only know it as the covering to nutmeg.