Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
António Vitor

Default Please help me ID plants in photo

At least tell us why you did remove that photo...

"Richard Krush" wrote in message
"Michael K. Davis" writes:

I'm a photographer, not a botanist, but I have a keen interest in
correctly identifying everything in my nature shots. I've searched my
usual references on the net, but have not been able to identify the
lavendar flowering plants seen in the foreground of this photo (340k),
taken Thursday before last at Caddo Lake in east Texas:

http://www.primenet.com/~zilch0/images/Caddo.jpg

It's surrounded by giant duckweed and bald cypress with Spanish moss,

but
I'm stumped trying to identify it. Please help!

Looking over how excited everybody was about your photo, I became
interested in seeing it myself, but apparently you removed it from the
Web. Could you please post it again in case you don't plan to make money
by selling it?

Regards!

--
Richard Krushelnitskiy "I know not with what weapons World War III will
rkrush (at) gmx.net be fought, but World War IV will be fought with