Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:44:16 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...
On 6/7/2010 10:06 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
Ezyveggies groups wrote:
spam deleted

Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are
idiots?

Well, maybe he's drunk a lot of the time?

So far there's been nothing but the posted spam.

If he hasn't responded by tomorrow I think this should escalate through
channels. There's no point cluttering up the newsgroup.

My guess is he's violated one TOS or another.

What channels? This isn't a moderated newsgroup, I don't think there is
anything you can do except put him in your kill file.