Old 08-06-2010, 09:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default I.D. This Succulent

In S. California, the city fathers are "encouraging" home owners to
conserve water.....i.e., they are raising the water rates.
Many of us are responding by creating gardens of Succulents and Cacti
which are quite attractive and tolerate drought very well.
My wife picked up this succulent at a local nursery a few months ago but
did not get its name. It has grown into a huge and attractive plant.
Anybody know what the botanical or common name for this puppy is?
Bob Williams

Attached Thumbnails
I.D. This Succulent-succulent-front-garden-m.jpg