Old 09-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Merky Merky is offline
Registered User

Default Suffolk Punch 35s setup

Hello all.
I have recently cleaned and redone the carburettor on my Suffolk Punch 35s.

I have put it all together and it starts fine, but cannot get it to idle properly.

I know there is an idle screw and a mixture screw. Also there is a screw in the middle of were the float chamber is.

There are various springs etc.

I haven't got the repair manual or instructions.

Does anyone know or have any info as how to setup this carburettor to run perfectly or can anyone guide me as to were to get the info from..

Thank you