Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 AM
David Marshburn

Default Alternate DIY CO2?

Donovan wrote:

: Oh disregard my prievous post, i get what you are saying. Create it quickly
: then slowly seep it into the tank, you'd need more than a simple valve for
: that, some kind of very fine almost needle-like output.

alternatively, the original poster might be able to set up a slow drip of
vinegar over either just dry baking sode or a condensed baking soda
solution. i bet the rate of liquid drip would be easier than needle
valve regulation (that's pure speculation on my part). once it gets into
an air line, i suspect it would be the same as any DIT CO2 system.

cheers,
-david