Old 10-06-2010, 06:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Scotts Lawn Fertilizer Question?? ( ALL )

Yes, the spreader setting was set at 5 1/2 both times, because that it
what the each bag calls for, even though one is "Regular" Turf Builder,
and one is "Super" turf builder.

Both bags say to set my "Scotts Accu-Green 1000 Drop Spreader" to 5 and
1/2, and thats what it was on this year, and well as last year, 5 and
1/2 both times.

Does the 3 pound weight difference have anything to do with it? Because
if so, how is it that last year we used 28 pounds, and this year we only
used 17 pounds on the same exact areas!?