Old 11-06-2010, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default What in the hell is eating my chilli plant seedlings?

In article , gjclayton.686f506
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

I currently live in Victoria, on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. I have
just started, or rather well on the way to having, a good garden on the
go.

Managed to get toms to start, peas, beans, corn, zucchini, cabbage etc.
It's looking promising.

I have two questions. Some of the plants in the garden have started to
be eaten. The swiss chard and beans in particular. They have small holes

Sounds like flea beetles.