Old 12-06-2010, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Especially 4 Garrapat

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:22:45 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Here's the link!!!!

http://www.littleglory.com.au/Nurser...sliststoz.html

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I found this link of an outfit in Australia with a terrific website.
I especially like the way he has the picture thumnail of the plant
and if you point over it, another image shows the flowers, if any.

Be sure to check the Garden it is amazing!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Cheers Wendy

An Interesting and informative site. I guess they don't sell from that
page. Yes and the garden pictures are wonderful.