Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Rick

Default Wanted: Plants for sale in Canada

"Marvin Hlavac" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

Hi Rick,

The last time I heard from them vie e-mail on September 29, which is now

one
month. This was the text of the e-mail:

****************************
Dear Marvin Hlavac:

Thank you for your recent communication. I appreciate your concern,
particularily in light of the our rocky beginning.

Please be assured that your plants have been ordered and are in
transit. As I indicated I will inform you of when they have arrived and
been shipped to you. This is the very reason I normally do not request
payment until after the plants have been received. I am certain that
when the plants arrive that you will discover that your patience has
been rewarded.

I thank you once again for your continued support.

Sincerely

Robert Morrison
Ottawa Aquatics
www.ottawaaquatics.com
1-613-226-9569

Today it is October 28 and still my plants are who knows where ;-)

--
Marvin
hlavac (at) rogers (dot) com

certainly sound sincere enough and I guess if you have not paid for them
then nothing lost. I have contacted them as I am about to set up a 40 and a
33 g and may go to a heavily planted route so I appreciate the info.

Rick