Old 13-06-2010, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Jones Mike Jones is offline

Default Garden Shredder recommendations?

Responding to Steven Wayne:

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:05:10 +0000 (UTC), Mike Jones
wrote:

We need one with wheels. Will be used by aging parents.

Needs good crunching power, minimum leaf cloggage, and will last.

Suggestions?

Other than the "aging parents" part, I have a Mighty Mac Woodsman 10
going on eBay shortly which fulfills all your requirements.

It's heavy though so it's probably not suitable for your parents.

I'm looking for £500 if anybody else wants it.....

Pictures: http://swayne.freeshell.org/Selling/ Words:
http://swayne.freeshell.org/Selling/mm.html

Steven

Too much, too heavy, and probably too far. Ta anyhoo.

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.