Old 14-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Bigboy9i Bigboy9i is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosek View Post
I still don't understand why you thing people can't complain about the ''furniture'' you are selling. Most of the people don't even know about grades of teak so never complain when it arrives because it looks ''good'' but last just for a season (and then it is too late to complaing). I have bought GRADE B furniture from your company and I am left with horrible Grade C, did have to wait 10 days till one of you decided to put screws in to the envelope and post them to me.
Anyway your terms&conditions say you can return furniture (as it is standard when buying goods over internet) but customer service doesn't exist and when you get to talk to someone they are rude.

ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM WESSEX TEAK OR PRESTIGE TEAK!!!
No-one says you cant complain...

I don't sell garden furniture, just deliver it...

Don't know anything about your particular transaction, but I personally have had grade c furniture in the garden for the past three years without problems, apart from the dog chewing it as a pup, it still does what it was intended to do.

had the screw task been given to me, you'd have had your screws in a couple of days.

I'm not exactly what you'd call rude, here or anywhere else.

...and putting me out of a job will achieve what exactly?

What exactly is so 'horrible' about your furniture?

As a rule grade c furniture is usually given stick from those people who either expected house of fraser quality at oxfam prices, or know little about teak in the first place.

Grade c furniture has a lot of potential if you know what you are doing, if not then maybe people should be buying grade a...

But there are no guarantees that grade a teak would satisfy you, maybe finish wise, but the cost would have you reaching for the heart attack pills...

Frankly as a driver I am surprised by the number of people who will spend hundreds, if not thousands of pounds on garden furniture, while their garden gate or fence is rotting away...

obviously I don't say 'ere john, your fence is rotten, wouldn't a few new fencing panels be a more useful buy, currently?'

It just seems very odd.

Ray.