Old 14-06-2010, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default OK to use foliage spray as a water supplement?

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Paul M. Cook wrote:
I have a quantity of calicium water - 10% - which is a foliage spray
concentrate. Would it be OK to use this as a dilution and just water
the plants with it?

What is calcium water? What is in it and at what strength? Why do you
want to water plants with it? Which plants and where are they?

David

My tomatoes are getting quite big and I wanted to avoid BER. This stuff is
called Foli-Cal. I just don't want to waste it if the plants can't absorb
it by the roots. The bottle says calcium derived from calcium acetate. It
aint cheap.

Paul