Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Aquatic-store.com

Default Please help me ID plants in photo

Pic not there
Marcus

Http://www.Aquatic-Store.com

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:16:44 +0000 (UTC), "Michael K. Davis"
wrote:

I'm a photographer, not a botanist, but I have a keen interest in
correctly identifying everything in my nature shots. I've searched my
usual references on the net, but have not been able to identify the
lavendar flowering plants seen in the foreground of this photo (340k),
taken Thursday before last at Caddo Lake in east Texas:

http://www.primenet.com/~zilch0/images/Caddo.jpg

It's surrounded by giant duckweed and bald cypress with Spanish moss, but
I'm stumped trying to identify it. Please help!

Thank you,

Mike Davis
http://www.accessz.com