Old 14-06-2010, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Finally planted

Thanks for the correction. Well at least you know the way should you
decide to go to the races.
Oddly enough we do not go to the races anymore. We're both pushing at
70 yrs, and it's just too damn much trouble to get there 3 hrs early
to get parking anywhere near the stadium, and Dover is so stinkin' bad
at getting you out of their parking areas that it takes almost 3 hrs
to get home, just 14 miles away. And the prices constantly going up
was another, but not the deciding factor. We take the tv out next to
the pool and float and watch. Getting DH a new tv for fathers day, the
old 20 incher is getting too heavy to carry out and up and down steps
to poolside. The new one should be a cinch.

Take care, and happy gardening. I was from S Jersey when I graduated
HS(Woodstown) and lived in Piscataway, Plainfield, then Lakewood for
22 years til we moved to west of Dover 19 yrs ago.
Nan