Old 14-06-2010, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default tree ericas

In message , Billit
writes

to all and sundry I apologise for causing so much upset to so many of my
fellow gardeners but without going into detail perhaps if you knew the
cicamstances you would be a little more understanding.

No problem, billit! Some people go a little overboard on protocol and
rather forget what we are trying to achieve. If you got my response
which was sent before all the debate I think you will find the content
helpful. If not - please post again .... but remember to make sure that
you get the subject right (i.e. not your name) otherwise the prefects
will get twitchy :-)))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!