Old 14-06-2010, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default OT Looking for pullets

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Of course not, what was it you wanted to know?

I forget now, can't have been important. :-}
Oh, I think I was commenting on finding a shell-less yolk-less egg, which
thought might be Chickeny (the one who had been ill and was medicated back
to health - although apparently we're never allowed to eat her or her eggs
now! T'internet seems to be full of different views on the matter) having
another attempt. Nick was concerned it was one of the bantams due to the
size, but I think it's a case of it looking a lot smaller due to the lack
of
a shell.

If your hen has been ill the egg laying process often goes very wrong.
Lack of shell is not uncommon.
Tina