Old 14-06-2010, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hello from Southern California

Hi there Ron, It's good to hear from you and I love your garden.
Amazing size of plants, cacti, succulents etc. You should have tours to
see
your place.
I live about 50 miles north of you, about 7 miles from the ocean.
My loves are orchids & Tillandsias but have just started getting intrigued
with
succulents.
Anyway looking forward to more pics & hope we can stay connected with this
wonderful group.
Cheers Wendy
"Fouquieria" wrote in message

Sorry, I've haven't responded sooner. My computer died the day after I
registered on this site. Now I'm using my old one which isn't always
compatible with some sites.

-Ron-

--
Fouquieria