Old 15-06-2010, 10:23 PM
lousund lousund is offline
Registered User

hello steve, i dont cut my lawn to 1/4 inch but i would like to cut my lawn to a quarter of an inch if possible. i totally re-seeded the lawn 2 years ago with golf/bowling green seed and mixed in a good ratio of sand to the soil (about 70/30). at present its totally a lush green colour and weed free very healthy.
from your experience would the brill razorcut leave a ripple effect with 5 blades? or is the mower have a better gear system which gives it more rotations as you push it? thanks for your previous reply,

neil