Old 16-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Joe Shmoe Joe Shmoe is offline
Registered User

Hi all, so the general concensus is that I can leave the long branches and the tree shouldn't suffer ?

I prefer how it looks currently, and didn't want to prune it, but several people who have seen the tree have commented and said it should be pruned back to a more othodox shape.

The tree is 15m away from the nearest house which, while not ideal, shouldn't cause me any problems in my lifetime (i hope).

Does anyone know what the growth rate for this tree is? I'm looking forward to it getting bigger.