Old 16-06-2010, 10:16 PM
dinosek dinosek is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by naomi View Post
In a way, bigboy seems to have a point. If people are stupid enough to expect to get top quality Grade A furniture for those kind of prices without doing their research then they do carry some of the responsibility. I have had a quick look at their site and nowhere can I see them claiming their teak to be grade A although saying that they do not state its grade C either.

There are other companies there who just lie on their sites. One is Humber teak who claims to sell grade A teak where in fact they sell grade c or b which has been treated with chemicals. at least Wessex teak has no chemicals on it to hide the grade c.

not saying I would buy from Wessex or prestige teak but just saying that if you expect to get top quality for peanuts, its partly your fault for not checking further.

The think is that I have called Wessex teak and asked about the Grades and they sold me grade B which was a good deal. Unfortunatelly they delivered grade C so I guess I have the right to complain. If they just tried to resolve the problem I would never need to write here and I believe they would never have so many bad reviews. There are always going to be people angry about them if they have NO customer service.