Old 17-06-2010, 09:11 AM
naomi naomi is offline
Registered User

Nice page but im still not convinced about organic farming/growing. Some say that the concentration of chemicals is actually higher in organic foods? is that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden man View Post
Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost! Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)
He has a whole section and it's really helpfull.