Old 17-06-2010, 02:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
garden guy garden guy is offline

Default Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

On Jun 17, 12:52*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

garden guy wrote:
Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener

No not green, pink. *As Rene Descartes said "I'm pink therfore I'm spam".

David

You silly sot. That's I drink, therefore I am ;O)
--
- Billy
merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn3l...Zinn_page.html

Hello Billy well then I'll tell you all about myself. I live in a
small town in East South Dakota called Mt.Vernon. Second of all I
didn't make the page my friend in Colorado did. To tell you the truth
I've never done organic gardening until this year. And i have no idea
what tomatoe to plant in Utah because I've never lived there in a dry
climate. But I would recommend the celebrity tomatoes because i
planted a whole bunch of them last year and made ketchup and about 10
jars of it. I couldn't really tell you that much about other than the
seed needs to go in rich soil and have plenty of water and sunlight. I
just gotta ask you though what's with the whole Benito Mussolini???
Anyways I'll try to get up pictures of the old tomato garden. Thanks
Billy.