Old 17-06-2010, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

"garden guy" wrote in message
And i have no idea

what tomatoe to plant in Utah because I've never lived there in a dry
climate. But I would recommend the celebrity tomatoes

I jus planted a half a dozen slicer varieties, and the Celebrities are the
only ones who seem to be doing badly. They wilt every single day and need
lots of extra attention. That's probably why they are called Celebrity.

I couldn't really tell you that much about other than the

seed needs to go in rich soil and have plenty of water and sunlight.

Wow, that's great advice! Thanks! I'll try that!
--S.