Old 18-06-2010, 02:01 AM
RMCF RMCF is offline
Registered User

Default replanted cypress/conifers - are they dead?

Hi all,

1st time post.

I live in Ireland, and in the middle of May I got approx 25 cypress/conifers from a friends garden to replant in my own.

They are about 18 - 24inches high, so I'm guessing were approx 2yrs old?

Anyway, I replanted them in my own garden but they have turned from green to brown. This happened over the space of maybe 3 or 4 weeks. I now think they were lacking in water, as I wasn't watering them myself, letting nature do it.

For the last 10 days or so I have been watering them heabvily, and I intend to continue to see if they will recover.

But I'm wonering if I am too late? Are they already dead or beyond saving?