Old 17-06-2010, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
garden guy garden guy is offline

Default Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

On Jun 17, 12:24*pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*"Suzanne D." wrote:

"garden guy" wrote in message
And i have no idea

what tomatoe to plant in Utah because I've never lived there in a dry
climate. But I would recommend the celebrity tomatoes

I jus planted a half a dozen slicer varieties, and the Celebrities are the
only ones who seem to be doing badly. *They wilt every single day and need
lots of extra attention. *That's probably why they are called Celebrity.

I couldn't really tell you that much about other than the

seed needs to go in rich soil and have plenty of water and sunlight.

Wow, that's great advice! *Thanks! *I'll try that!
--S.

Who would have thunk it was so easy, huh?
--
- Billy
merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn3l...Zinn_page.html

Well sorry that your celebrity's are going bad but I live in a humid
climate and I water them everyday, but about my potatoes they have
holes in them from pesty insects. I need help. Do I put that insect
dust on them??