Old 18-06-2010, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

garden guy wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:52 am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

garden guy wrote:
Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green
gardener

No not green, pink. As Rene Descartes said "I'm pink therfore I'm
spam".

David

You silly sot. That's I drink, therefore I am ;O)
--
- Billy
merger of state and corporate power." - Benito

Hello Billy well then I'll tell you all about myself. I live in a
small town in East South Dakota called Mt.Vernon. Second of all I
didn't make the page my friend in Colorado did.

After some fussing about I eventually got to your "friend's" page, your link
doesn't get there.

I found a fair bit of waffle about why one should go organic followed by a
list of products that I should buy and very little information about growing
anything at all.

How is this helpful?

David