Old 17-06-2010, 09:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Deer education

On Jun 15, 1:16 pm, ~ jan wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:50:51 EDT, Phyllis and Jim

wrote:
I will do some looking for yur product.

We had 7 education events yesterday and NONE last night. I also
picked 4 qts of berries today. Funny how they ripen when there are no
deer!

Jim

Sounds like I need a method for the raccoons, though so far they haven't
done too much berry picking unlike last year. They leave their evidence i

the their poo at the far corner of the yard as they go over the fence. DH
has a small wood pile there. He'll move that this fall and I'll dig a hol

and bury their crap (with face mask on). ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Our racoons have a visit with a hav-a-heart trap and relocate to our
property about 22 miles away.

Jim