Old 19-06-2010, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jill Bell[_3_] Jill Bell[_3_] is offline

Default How to treat Mint plants

On 19/06/2010 11:51, john hamilton wrote:

Also I'm wondering if its ok to cut all the stalks down or not? I could
just pull the leaves off the stalks (since i'm only using the leaves) and
leave the stalks and then plants might recover some nutrition back from the
stalks?

I would cut the stems right back, then you'll get new growth and a whole
crop of fresh new leaves for another harvest later. Can't help with the
culinary aspects though:-)