Old 19-06-2010, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PtePike[_3_] PtePike[_3_] is offline

Default Lucky Bamboo Plants

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from PtePike contains these words:

Both my wife and I are very happy with the chair we often use to
pickle dustbin grates, whilst craftily sneaking a dvd depicting
several spoon dwellers crafting bronze cardboard rectal goings on.

I am doing a new range for 2011 of semi-fungli herbaptites which are
only FAIRLY lucky, so as not to tread on your foes.

I'm beginning to wonder what it was the council planted on your
allotment...

Janet

Well Janet the OP(spammer) started first talking rubbish and I thought I
would like to join in with it.
Obviously you find my humour not humerous, sorry.

Lucky Bamboo Plants....I ask you!

But I did not intend to offend anyone and if I have I am sorry.

Kind regards to you
PtePike