Old 19-06-2010, 08:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default The curse of BER

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

How about just sticking some calcium tablets into the soil? I don't need 25
pounds of lime just for my few pots.

Paul

Well I'd guess that the calcium tablets about 6 oz. might cost close
to 25 lb. of dolomite and the lime won't go bad.
Growing with containers looks like small mistakes in the garden are
focused or easier to make. I try to get stuff out of pots and into the
ground then back into a pot if it is a houseplant late fall.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?