Old 20-06-2010, 12:45 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Robert Hinsley View Post
In message

I found some more orchids as well (which I haven't yet attempted to
identify) in two batches (not too far apart) which may be the same
taxon. The second is more robust than any orchid I've seen wild other
than Epipactis helleborine.

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/IMG_3208.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/IMG_3209.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/IMG_3210.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/IMG_3211.jpg
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Have you had a go at identifying these yet? Interested as to what the first one is, having spent the last few days seeing various common spotted/northern marsh hybrids. Second one is an absolute beauty!