Old 20-06-2010, 08:04 AM
Jake_Darvall Jake_Darvall is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryc View Post
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:43:54 +0000, PC wrote:

So the person is in Australia or south of the equator, perhaps as a
north facing wall would get very hot here.

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.
Thanks kindly for the responses, and I apologise for replying so late, and not making it clear where I am.

I'm in Australia. Northern N.S.W

Appreciate the advice. Sounds like it'll be too hot. I went to the markets today and was told a passionfruit vine would be able to handle it.

so I bought a couple of those and will affix gal mesh sheets to the shed, and have it climb on that. Try and soften the look of my shed, which to me, resembles an aircraft hanger.

thanks kindly
Jake