Old 20-06-2010, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jill Bell[_3_] Jill Bell[_3_] is offline

Default Dry Gardening

Can't wait for the school summer fete in 2 weeks so I can finally get rid of
some of the plants out of the greenhouse and get on with planting out what
doesn't sell!

We made £78 on the plant stall at the church fete yesterday - took me
all evening to thaw out, we were in shade and a wind tunnel!! Only
bought three plants, and they were ones I took pity on at the end when
we reduced them to get rid.

(btw, anyone want to come and buy some plants off me in 2 weeks? All for a
good cause! Or anyone in the area got plants to spare ... ? :-)

I think there was a tray of tomato plants left............. and a couple
of euphorbias, oh and some primroses seedlings;-)