Old 20-06-2010, 10:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Will planter boxes work up against iron wall ?

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:38:04 +0000, PC wrote:

On 20/06/2010 11:52 AM, terryc wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:43:54 +0000, PC wrote:

So the person is in Australia or south of the equator, perhaps as a
north facing wall would get very hot here.

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.

You dont know our aus gardens very well. The pages are available world
wide.

I know that having used it (usenet) for over fifteen years years and at
times run a newserver or few.

But I guess the logic is there.

Well then stop guessing and STFU until you actually know what you are
talking about.

The name follows a fundamental naming convention in usenet for country/
location specific groups

This usenet provider carries over 30 "garden" groups, including a number
of country, state and city specific groups. I am sure it isn't all of
them.

Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#Organization

Though other logic may suggest overseas, as someone else did.

Sadly, either their ignorance and stupidity* and/or fundamental rudeness
by the scum that plagerise usenet to boost numbers at their private for-
profit site**.

* the sub forum clearly says Australia.

** In the private profit making forum, it is not made clear whether the
scum is sucking from or poking his messages into usenetunannounced.