Old 20-06-2010, 04:43 PM
thegardengirl thegardengirl is offline
Registered User

Default the gardengirl introduction!

Hello all - I have just joined the forum, I thought best to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and I am a full-time gardener/garden designer. I would like to join in and offer advice, tips and generally get involved.

I also have an online garden store which you can visit for monthly garden hints and tips or treat yourself to some gardening goodies!

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Best wishes Rebecca

Garden Design, Landscaping and accessories from the Gardengirl